Protection of personal data according to the LOPD
THE MAGAZINE SPORT, in application of current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the Website: www.themagazinesport.com, are included in the specific automated files of users of THE MAGAZINE SPORT services.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is aimed at maintaining the business relationship and carrying out information, training, advice and other activities of THE MAGAZINE SPORT.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the aforementioned purpose.
THE MAGAZINE SPORT adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their free circulation. The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be done by the user himself through email to: [email protected]
The user declares that all the data provided by him are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating the changes to [email protected]
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we treat your personal data?
At THE MAGAZINE SPORT, we will treat your personal data collected through the Website: www.themagazinesport.com, with the following purposes:
- In the case of contracting the goods and services offered through www.themagazinesport.com, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending requested information through the forms provided at www.themagazinesport.com
- Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of www.themagazinesport.com and the sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of these records are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the stated purposes if these data are not provided.
For how long is the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
The treatment of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
1. The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of www.themagazinesport.com, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do so in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to meet your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the contracting of services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside THE MAGAZINE SPORT, except legal obligation. As treatment managers, we have contracted the following service providers, having committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions, applicable in terms of data protection, at the time of their contracting.
Data collected by users of the services
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on the shared hosting servers, THE MAGAZINE SPORT is not responsible for the breach by the user of the RGPD.
Data retention in accordance with the LSSI
THE MAGAZINE SPORT informs that, as a data hosting service provider and by virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), it retains for a maximum period of 12 months the essential information to identify the origin of the data hosted and the moment in which the provision of the service began. The retention of these data does not affect the secrecy of the communications and they may only be used in the framework of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public safety, making themselves available to the judges and / or courts or the Ministry that so requires. .
The communication of data to the Forces and Bodies of the State will be made by virtue of the provisions of the regulations on personal data protection.
Intellectual property rights
THE MAGAZINE SPORT is the owner of all copyright, intellectual and industrial property, “know how” and how many other rights are related to the contents of the website www.themagazinesport.com and the services offered therein, as well as the programs necessary for its implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and / or non-strictly private use of the contents, total or partial, of the website www.themagazinesport.com is not allowed without prior written consent.
Intellectual property of the software
The user must respect the third-party programs made available by THE MAGAZINE SPORT, even though they are free and / or publicly available.
THE MAGAZINE SPORT has the necessary exploitation rights and intellectual property of the software.
The user does not acquire any right or license for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only for the duration of the same.
For any action that exceeds the fulfillment of the contract, the user will need written authorization from THE MAGAZINE SPORT, the user being prohibited from accessing, modifying, viewing the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by THE MAGAZINE SPORT, assuming responsibility civil and criminal derived from any incident that may occur in the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of a negligent or malicious action on your part.
Intellectual property of the content hosted
The use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by THE MAGAZINE SPORT and, in particular, of:
- The use that is contrary to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of THE MAGAZINE SPORT, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- The cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and / or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of
- the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation thereof.
- The use of the domain’s mail server and email addresses to send spam.
- The user has full responsibility for the content of its website, the information transmitted and stored, the hypertext links, the claims of third parties and legal actions in reference to intellectual property, third party rights and protection of minors.
- The user is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
- The user will indemnify THE MAGAZINE SPORT for the expenses generated by the imputation of www.themagazinesport.com in any cause whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including legal defense fees and expenses, even in the case of a non-final judicial decision.
Protection of hosted information
THE MAGAZINE SPORT makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however it is not responsible for the loss or accidental erasure of data by users. In the same way, it does not guarantee the total replacement of the data deleted by the users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and / or modified during the period of time that has elapsed since the last backup copy.
The services offered, except the specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents kept in the backup copies made by THE MAGAZINE SPORT, when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with the prior acceptance of the user.
The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of content is due to causes attributable to THE MAGAZINE SPORT.
In application of the LSSI. THE MAGAZINE SPORT will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that have not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, THE MAGAZINE SPORT is authorized to send commercial communications regarding THE MAGAZINE SPORT products or services that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving her identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to her through the Customer Service channels.