At The Magazine Sport we promote and are committed to responsible gaming. We understand gambling as an entertainment activity in a safe and regulated environment. We believe that the game should be entertainment and should not interfere with family or professional relationships.
The Magazine Sport we offer some tips and guides so that the player has the maximum information to his credit and can play responsibly and effectively. In no case do we encourage gambling. In The Magazine Sport we warn of the dangerousness and negative effects that gambling can have on people and the pathological dependence that gambling can cause. People with a tendency to addiction should never play games of chance. Addiction can turn into a disease.
Recommendations to play responsibly:
- Gambling should be a form of entertainment and never a way to earn money.
- Set a budget and never go over it.
- Play if you can afford to lose that money.
- Never use money for other purposes.
- Bet moderately and never gamble in order to recoup losses.
- Set a time limit for playing. This way you can have control over time and perspective.
- Never play under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Gambling is not the solution to a person’s problems or concerns.
- Don’t let gambling affect your relationships with family and friends.
- Never ask third parties for money for gambling.
- Don’t lie about the time and losses caused by gambling.
- Avoid playing if your mood is negative or you are going through an emotional crisis.
- Ask for help if you don’t have self control of the game.
Minors and gambling
It is totally prohibited and punishable by law for people under 18 years of age to enter or open an account in a physical or online casino. In the event that a person reports erroneous information about their identity or age, this will be processed by law in accordance with the current regulations of the competent country and the account will be automatically closed.